SEO Blog Logs

Help the Kids



What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site or page from the search engines using natural organic and algorithmic search results (SERPs).

SEO is actually a component of SEM (Search Engine Marketing). Which encompasses many avenues with which to promote a web site or page.
If you have come here looking for SEO help, you have found a blog that can help you. There is much information here to be held and please feel free to comment anytime...Even with a question.

October 26, 2007

Google Slap Is Coming To Town

I am taking a blog "mulligan" today...As my phone has not stopped ringing since 8am, and I still have about 3 hours of hardcore SEO to do tonight with a new launch. Anyhow, a friend sent me this cute video by Randy Pryor....And while it's early for Christmas, I think you will like it as well.

I guess your were expecting a long drawl on the recent PageRank issues...But I have decided it has already hit epidemic blogging proportions and since their SERPs were not affected...It really matters little anyhow.

Peace and SEO

Melanie Prough
"Baby"

0 Comments: