SEO Blog Logs

Help the Kids



What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site or page from the search engines using natural organic and algorithmic search results (SERPs).

SEO is actually a component of SEM (Search Engine Marketing). Which encompasses many avenues with which to promote a web site or page.
If you have come here looking for SEO help, you have found a blog that can help you. There is much information here to be held and please feel free to comment anytime...Even with a question.

September 29, 2007

BlogRush Breakup Update


A quick update to my Blogrush saga, which began on 9/22/07 with this post "BlogRush is a Blog Bust". Since then I have been trying to leave or unenroll from BlogRush, to no avail. Well today I finally received a response to my second request to BlogRush support.

Hi,
I apologize for the delay in responding. We're doing our very best to provide solutions for our members as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I have passed your request along to technical support.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your account to be removed.

Thanks for your patience through the early stages of this project, and please rest assured that we'll be improving our service as we move forward.

If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ page at http://www.blogrush.com/faq, and if you can't find the answer to your question(s), you can email us at support@blogrush.com, anytime.

Warmest
regards,
Andy Hussong
http://www.blogrush.com/

P.S. Visit http://www.income.com/blog for
continuous BlogRush updates!

You will also find this now in the FAQ section:

How do I cancel my BlogRush account?
Although we hate to see you go, if you wish to cancel your account, simply send an email to support@blogrush.com with "Cancel My Account" in the subject line, and we'll remove your account from our database. We may choose to allow users to manually cancel their accounts in the near future.

I for one am not so sad for this to have ended. I just checked, and I am now longer a BlogRush member! Wooohoooo!!

Peace and SEO

Melanie Prough
"Baby"

DIY Your SEO With The SEOCog
Digg This Post We Require a Link Back to SEOCog.com Please.
**We Require a Link Back Please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you! Good luck! John has no other intention but to make money.

Melanie Prough said...

Everyone wants to make. I just wish to keep my content, not sell it off for promises of traffic.