SEO Blog Logs

Help the Kids



What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site or page from the search engines using natural organic and algorithmic search results (SERPs).

SEO is actually a component of SEM (Search Engine Marketing). Which encompasses many avenues with which to promote a web site or page.
If you have come here looking for SEO help, you have found a blog that can help you. There is much information here to be held and please feel free to comment anytime...Even with a question.

August 6, 2007

Writer vs. Blogger - Blog Post Writing Guide

Get the Blog Post Writing Guide at the new home of the Cog SEO Blog

4 Comments:

Oscar1986 said...

Sweet blog, love it, good read. Your views are interesting. check out my strange newz blog if you get a chance, I love all feedback :)

Melanie Prough said...

Thaks Oscar,

I paid you a visit, funny stuff!

Thanks for stopping by

Melanie

Anonymous said...

You are perfectionist type, same with me. I really appreciated to the perfect of my write.

Ramil said...

very nice article you have. keep on posting more, tnx.

easy writings